Central Bank Payments News (CBPN) is not supported by advertising; however invite a limited number of industry players to demonstrate their vested interest in global central bank payments through our Charter Subscriber Program.
Thank you to our 2020 CBPN Charter Subscriber Program members for their support and participation.
CBPN’s Charter Subscriber Program offers you benefits above and beyond a standard subscription, including:
- A corporate licence for unlimited internal access to each monthly issue of CBPN, distributed in electronic format
- Exclusive opportunities to submit ideas or content for publication, with a minimum of one submission per year afforded. Additional contributions yearly may be awarded at Senior Editor’s discretion.
- Your organisation’s name and logo featured in each month’s issue
- Your organisation’s name and logo featured on the CBPN website, with a link to your organisation’s website
- A licence to reproduce/republish CBPN content for your organisation’s marketing initiatives (without modification and with proper attribution to CBPN and to author)
- Subsidisation of subscriptions for central bank payments departments in emerging economies with special acknowledgement as a “Financial Supporter”
- Access to all presentations/slide decks delivered at the Central Bank Payments Conference (CBPC)
- A 15% discount applied towards CBPC or Global Payment Summit (GPS) standard delegate registration fee
- A 10% discount applied towards any level of GPS partnership agreement
- Participation in the CBPN Charter Subscriber forum that convenes at the annual CBPC to advise on new topics and future development of CBPN
Your organisation will receive all of the benefits listed above for the annual rate of €15,000.
If you are interested in demonstrating your commitment to the central bank payments and market infrastructure community through CBPN’s Charter Subscriber Program, we invite you to contact Brianna Erban at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gonzalo Santamaria at email@example.com.